For this product
SONIQ OFFERS Free 36 Month Warranty
Product registration is required
1. Unzip the firmware.
2. Copy firmware files MbootUpgrade.bin (1.27MB) and MstarUpgrade.bin (293MB) to empty USB flash drive
3. Switch off TV and remove any other USB storage device from USB ports
4. Connect USB flash drive with firmware files to the white USB port on TV
5. Press and hold CH+ button on TV (not the one on remote) and press the Standby button on TV (not the one on remote) to switch on TV. Keep holding the two buttons until power indicator light flashes.
6. Firmware update will start automatically and it may take about a few minutes for the two stages of update to finish. Do not disconnect TV from power point or interrupt firmware update. Doing so may damage TV and void the warranty
7. When firmware update is finished please follow on screen instruction to set up TV and scan channels again.
Ensure USB flash drive is formatted to FAT32. Windows operating system: right-click on USB flash drive folder then select format.